|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:48|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client is one of the largest manufacturers of food processing machinery in this part of the country. They are currently experiencing a period of mass expansion, gaining new clientele across Europe and currently require a couple of maintenance engineers to join their existing team. Bundles of overtime, training and progression opportunities make this company one of the most exciting to work for in Shropshire. This combined with a healthy salary package ensure this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Client is open to the maintenance engineers background
- Maintenance Engineer must be able to work electrically and mechanically.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the Midlands.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- The chance to join an established, hardworking team
- Progression and development opportunities
- Internal & external training courses
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Shrewsbury, Telford and Alberbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£38k - 42k per year + Pension
£34k per year
£36k - 38k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package