|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£22k - 28k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 09:44|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
My client; a key player in the European Market, they are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to be part of a large manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will be joining the engineering department and aiding with any installation and breakdown of the production equipment. This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed for a candidate looking to be a hands on.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically.
- Electrical skills: Three Phase, Invertors and Wiring.
- Mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:.
- Pension scheme.
- Working alongside a formidable team.
- Growth alongside the business.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Knighton, Tenbury Wells, Marshbrook, Leominster, Chruch Stoke and Bridgnorth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Muhnad Ali
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's