|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 10:01|
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical or Electrical, Industrial Engineering
Salary: £34,000- 36,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthecare
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
We are currently recruiting for a number of maintenance engineers with either a strong mechanical or electrical bias to join a reputable heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of mechanical or electrical engineers who have all gone through personal development programs to enhance their mechancial and electrical mainteance and fault finding skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment, for a business that invests heavily in their maintenance engineers and offers huge amounts of progression into more senior positions.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineering background
- Strong Electrical or mechanical skills
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Able to fault find on electrical systems or mechanical machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical or mechanical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical or mechanical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Working in a unique environment
- Opportunities for training and development for all of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable from: Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Derby, Ashbourne
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's