|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2022 18:01|
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing
Salary : £35,000- £39,000 + OTE
Shift: Staggered Days
A large manufacturer commutable to West Sussex are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team. The company aim to provide quality services to their clients. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer who is looking to join a growing company and is looking for a company to invest in them, and ideally have worked as an mechanical engineer, mechanical technician or as a maintenance engineer. As the maintenance engineer you will also be working as part of a close team of multi-skilled engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You will need to competent mechanically
- Must be comfortable working on predominately mechanical faults
- The Maintenance Engineer must hold an Engineering qualification
- Open to background- forces, Marine, manufacturing, FMCG, Recycling, Brick etc
- Must be flexible to work a days shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will receive a Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Tailor made training programme
- Once employed as the Maintenance Engineer you will be working within a growing FMCG company
- Working in a close team of Maintenance Engineers
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Healthcare, Personal Development Programmes
Commutable : West Sussex, Hampton, Chichester, Worthing
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's