|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28,714 per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2022 11:14|
A new opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a business that is a world recognised manufacturer in Bolton. The business is one of the market leaders in their industry and pride themselves on the work they do. The business is about to go through a large amount of investment to their factory with new machines etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a business where you are valued not just as an engineer but as a person. The engineer will benefit from multiple training and development courses that the business can offer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing background
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/project.
- Open to Forces candidates.
- Electrically Biased.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive package
- Fantastic training programme
- Investment in the Maintenance Engineering Department
- Rapidly expanding business – opportunity to start a career
- Loads of progression available for maintenance engineers
- Fantastic training and development programmes.
- Days based role.
Benefits: Pension, Overtime OTE £31,000, Training and Development.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's