|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2022 17:07|
Location: Buckden (Cambridgeshire)
A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for an Maintenance Engineer to join their ranks. This company is number one in their area of manufacturing and product development. They are looking for an maintenance engineer to carry out the hands-on maintenance on their state-of-the-art machinery, which is used to develop some fantastic brands. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. As a business they have 2 UK sites and have plans to expand into the North of England by 2023. Their site in Buckden (Cambridheshire) is looking to add three more engineers to its growing team in the next 6-12 months. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £4M into training of staff. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please apply.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer can be mechanical or electrical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a manufacturing b/g
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be competent at dealing with electrical faults (three phases, drives, inverters, motors, sensors, relays etc.) and Mechanical faults (pneumatic, gearboxes, bearings, belts, pumps, chains)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Receiving extensive on the job training.
- Working on a newly refurbished site.
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Huntingdon, Brampton, Alconbury, Sawtry, Thrapston, Chatteris.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07458162400 )
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year
£36k per year
£40k per year + Company Pension 4-7% Contributory, Sick Pay after 2 years