|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 45k per year + Private Pension+OT+Training|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2022 12:40|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Location: Enfield, London
If you are a Maintenance Engineer, a fantastic oppporunity to join a market leading manufacturing plant in London is now available. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully automated state-of-the-art plant, with plans to invest to further upgrade the equipment. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a tailored training programme and have ample opportunity to progress both at this site and across the whole group. When applying please make sure you are Multi Skilled, ideally Electrical with a background in industrial engineering.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens), packaging machines, conveyors etc
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, i.e. Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications), Belts, Chains, Gearboxes,
- An Electrical qualification is desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing but open to all industrial backgrounds.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £47,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41,496 per year + Pension and Healthcare
£35k - 40k per year + Lots of internal Training, development
£40k per year
£36k per year
£40k per year + Company Pension 4-7% Contributory, Sick Pay after 2 years