|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 50k per year + Company Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 12:45|
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000
Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
An excellent opportunity has now arisen with a leading manufacturer within the manufacturing/packaging industry for a strong multi skilled maintenance engineer. The role has become available due to increased demand and therefore the business needs additional maintenance engineers to support this. The maintenance engineer will be joining a well established company, that has big growth and development plans for the coming years. The business has also recently invested in lots of new machinery meaning the new maintenance engineer will get the chance to learn new skills to work on this machinery.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled Engineer Maintenance Engineer
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical skills.
- Engineering Qualification
- Leadership experience would be an advantage.
- Manufacturing/FMCG/Packaging Experience
- Proactive attitude towards Maintenance
- PLC Fault Finding - Beneficial
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Days Based Shift Pattern (Monday to Friday)
- Training and Development for maintenance engineer
- Career Stability for all engineer
- Developing of New Skills for maintenance engineers
- Panama Shift Pattern
- Good career opportunities in engineering team
Benefits: Pension Scheme + Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37.5k - 40k per year + Overtime
£41k per year + Overtime
£38k - 45k per year + Overtime
£28,714 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£42k per year