|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 33k per year + Pension & benefit|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:48|
Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
My client, a well established food manufacturer are currently in need of a maintenance engineer due to the retirement of a member of their engineering team. The successful maintenance engineer will be joining a business that are currently flourishing and have won a new contract earlier this year that has now come to fruition. Their new found ties with one of the UK's largest bakeries, has enabled my client to plan substanital growth for the next 2 years and beyond, ensuring any aspirational maintenance engineer can progress their career either technically or down the man management route. Any maintenance engineer joining this company will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and numerous opportunities to move their career forward.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing:
- Maintenance engineer must have either a mechanical or electrical engineering qualification
- Any experience within a bakery environment would be hugely beneficial
- Maintenance engineer must be confident working with the apprentices on site
- Mechanical - Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical - 3phase, single phase, star/ delta motors
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Numerous opportunities to progress & develop their career
- Competitive basic salary package on offer
- Opportunity to join an already well established team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Evesham, Worcester and Tewkesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC