|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Pension, Healthcare , Training, Further progression|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2022 13:31|
A leading manufacturer in Cardiff are eager to welcome a Maintenance Engineer to join their rapidly growing Engineering team. After winning several prestigious clients, they are well on their way to become market leaders within their core market. This is fantastic news for the successful applicant as they will be joining a company who are set to utilise their growth and invest back into their Engineering department. Please apply now as they are looking to hold interviews asap.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Need to be able to read and Electrical drawings
- Need to hold an Engineering qualification
- Open to any background including forces.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for growing company set to become market leaders.
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's