|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year + Company Pension & Private Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Hebborn|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2021 14:52|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed by strong Mechanical Maintenance Engineer has come to the forefront. This is going to be any Mechanical Maintenance Engineer’s dream to work in fast paced factory and be trusted with decisions on site. You will be the sole Maintenance Engineer on site with an apprentice on site as well where you can develop leadership/management skills.
Skills required for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias.
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and can work under pressure.
- Pre-Planned Maintenance
- Breakdown maintenance.
- Project/Continuous improvement experience.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working within a great culture with a good working environment
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
- Handsome benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Aaron Hebborn.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's