|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension - 6% company contribution|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2021 16:34|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Salary: £32,000- £35,000
Benefits- 6% pension,Overtime, external training
An exciting role has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer commutable to Aylesbury This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to join a company that constantly invest in their staff, offer internal and external training, are looking to invest into new machinery of their site, and are even looking at plans of revamping their site and building a new one too! This is an exciting time to join the business as the Manager is looking for staff who want to make a difference.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Must hold a formal engineering qualification.
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Must be happy working as part of a team and on their own
- Must take pride in all your work.
- Must be happy to work a days and nights shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a stable, growing company
- Working for a company that are investing in their staff through personal-development- plans and investing into their site.
- Receive a competitive salary.
Commutable: Bedford, Hitchin, Biggleswade, Sandy, Shefford, Flitwick
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detai
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's