|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k - 47k per year + OT|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 11:29|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer- FMCG –
Salary: £45,000-£47,000 + Overtime
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work at our client’s state of the art site in Berkshire. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining the leading company within this group. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience in a factory
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be Multi-skilled
- The maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Electrical maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance background.
- The Electrical maintenance engineer will need to be happy to work days and nights.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading group
- Market leading salary
- on the job training
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k per month + Holidays, OT, Bonus
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 42k per year + Pension,Training,Further progression
£40k per year
£38,494 per year + Pension: Employee 5% and Employer 3%. Life Assurance.