|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 15:47|
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical or Electrical, Industrial Engineering
Location: Reading, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a number of maintenance engineers with either a strong mechanical or electrical bias to join a reputable heavy industrial engineering company. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a well-established team of mechanical or electrical engineers who have all gone through personal development programs to enhance their mechancial and electrical mainteance and fault finding skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a unique environment, for a business that invests heavily in their maintenance engineers and offers huge amounts of progression into more senior positions.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineering background
- Strong Electrical or mechanical skills
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Able to fault find on electrical systems or mechanical machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established team of electrical or mechanical maintenance engineers
- Doing electrical or mechanical maintenance on hi-tech equipment.
- Working in a unique environment
- Opportunities for training and development for all of the maintenance engineers
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable from: Reading, Berkshire, Egham, Surrey, Windsor, Berkshire, Farnborough, Hampshire, Croydon, London
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS