|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 08:50|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG - Nights
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
My client, a leading packaging company in Aberystwyth, is on the search for a multi-skilled, mechanically bias maintenance engineer to join their ever growing team. The factory is renowned for their efficient and pro-active approach when it comes to manufacturing their product, for a wide range of multi-national clientele and therefor require an engineer who is willing to go that extra mile when required. The position will be on eight hour night shifts and along with a competitive salary, there will be a range of benefits to make up a strong overall package.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Fantastic training and development on offer
- Being part of a thriving business who invests back into the engineering team
- Excellent overall package
Benefits: Pension & other Benefits, OTE = £40k
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jack Hanson;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's