|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2022 11:12|
4on 4off Days and Nights
Location: West Drayton, Heathrow
A Maintenance Engineer role is now available to join a market leading manufacturing plant near West Drayton area. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully automated plant, with plans to invest to further upgrade the plant. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a tailored training programme and have ample opportunity to progress both at this site and across the whole group. When applying please make sure you are Multi Skilled, ideally Electrical and have a background in industrial engineering.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on industrial FMCG production machinery
- Electrical and Mechanical practical skills and experience
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £49000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's