|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year + Pension+Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 11:33|
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
A rapidly growing manufacturing plant in Northamptonshire are looking to grow their Engineering team. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company who dominate their core market and have sites across the UK. To be considered for this Maintenance role a multi skilled background, all engineering backgrounds are considered, and a desire to learn and develop are the core ingredients needed to be considered for this role
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Any form of engineering qualification
- Open to all Engineering backgrounds
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's