|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38,494 per year + Pension: Employee 5% and Employer 3%. Life Assurance.|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 14:35|
I am currently looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join my client busy factory in Hilsea. The company are currently going through massive amounts of growth with new production lines and brand new state of the art machinery. They are looking for a hands on electrical to join a large team of engineers. The maintenance engineers will be doing planned and reactive maintenance in state of the art factory.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer must have a electrical qualification.
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical - Three Phase, Single Phase, Motors, Relays, Sensors and PLC Fault Finding.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
- Fantastic Package
- 36 hour week
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, Overtime Available.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's