|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£51k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2021 14:54|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a world class manufacturing facility based near Banbury Oxfordshire. This is a Automated factory who are seeking a qualified multi skilled maintenance engineer on a permanent basis. The multi skilled maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a electrical maintenance engineer to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical Engineering Qualification minimum Level 3
- Ideal candidate needs to be Apprentice Trained
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Electrical experience with Inverters, Drives, PLCs, Automation, Motors, Fault Finding,
- Electrical experience with AC DC systems, relays, contactors, transformers
- Mechanical hands on experience
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's