|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 41k per year + Overtime + Pension + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 15:54|
Maintenance Engineer- No Weekends
Location: Dagenham, Essex
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work at our client’s state of the art site in Dagenham. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining the leading company within this group. As a business they manufacture many well-known products that are a staple of British culture. The company has managed to become a ‘giant’ in its field through setting engineering standards that are second to none. The Maintenance Engineer will be enrolled on an individually tailored training program which takes the maintenance engineer through training check points. Training is a core principal within the business as this company promotes a coaching and development culture that allows engineers to progress their technical knowledge. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful Maintenance Engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery. Our client is the largest manufacturing company in this sector in the UK, they have sites across the UK and western Europe. This role will require the maintenance Engineer to work a Monday – Friday double day shift that is rotates between 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm- so please only apply if you can accommodate this shift pattern.
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- Previous experience in a factory
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be Multi-skilled with a electrical bias
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work a three-shift pattern which includes one week of nights.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading group
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Dagenham, Dartford, Enfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's