Maintenance Engineer (3-6 Month Contract)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer (3-6 Month Contract)|
|Salary:||£15.00 - 17.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 14:41|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Double Days)
Salary: £15.00 - £17.50 Per Hour
Location: Flint, Flintshire
I am currently recruiting for an Electrically biased engineer to join an industrial manufactruing client in the Holywell area on a 3 to 6 month contract. The client is looking for an IMMEDIATE START and someone that can hit the ground running. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to complete planned maintenance tasks and attend machine breakdowns on a variety of industrial machinery as well as playing an active role in projects and upgrades to the factory. This is a great opportunity for a strong Electrical maintenance engineer to get back into work for the Christmas period, whilst working a favourable shift pattern.
Skills required for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- The ideal candidate will have completed a electrical apprenticeship and hold an electrical qualification.
- Worked within a manufacturing or production environment previously, ideally industrial..
- Must have worked to 3-Phase electrics and have some good mechanical knowledge
- Ideally have experience of fault-finding on PLC's.
- Be able to work in Confined spaces.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Working on a Double Days Shift basis.
- Potential Permanent job at the end of contract.
Benefits: IMMEDIATE START
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Lye.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's