|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2021 16:57|
Maintenance Engineer - MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location : Locking, Somerset
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work within an exciting sector. Working in a fun and fast moving environment where no two days are the same. The maintenance engineer will benefit from extensive training and development and will have the chance to enhance their career and expand their skillset. The role offers excellenct job security as well as working in an environment like no other.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer :
- Experience working as a Maintenance engineer
- Strong Electrical and mechanical understanding
- Happy to work in a fast paced envvironment
- Proven history of compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Confidently to work on electrical and mechanical faults including but not limited to; Belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, sensors and relays.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large, stable company
- Competitive salary
- In house training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's