|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 10:12|
We are currently looking for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an established manufacturing company based near Witton, Birmingham The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery such as conveyors, Packaging machinery, PLCS etc . The Maintenance Engineer will also benefit from the training and progression the company is willing to offer. This is a fantastic role for a hands on maintenance engineer to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in Electrical Engineering
- You MUST have worked in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on experience
- Experience working with PLCs
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's