|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2021 07:43|
NO WEEKENDS OR NIGHTS
Location: Kings Langley (Hemel Hempstead)
A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for a maintenance engineer, with a MECHANICAL bias to join their ranks. This company is number one in their area of manufacturing and product development. They are looking for a maintenance engineer to carry out the hands-on maintenance on their state-of-the-art machinery, which is used to develop some fantastic brands. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £18M into training of staff. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. As a business they have 3 UK sites and have plans to expand into the North of England by 2023. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please apply.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be multi skilled with a MECHANICAL bias
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a factory, industrial or armed forces background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be competent at dealing with mechanical faults (hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, sprockets, pumps, gearboxes etc.)
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training.
- Working on a brand-new site
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Rickmansworth, Amersham.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07458162400)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's