|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Pension+Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 08:36|
Maintenance Engineer -Days
A rapidly growing manufacturing plant in Cornwall are dedicated to grow their Engineering team. If you are a Maintenance Engineer, you can join a company who will dominate their core market within the next 5 years. To be considered for this Maintenance role a multi skilled background, a completed apprenticeship, and a desire to learn and develop are the core ingredients needed to be considered for this role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- A completed Apprenticeship
- Open to all Enigneering backgrounds
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's