|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£46k per year + Pension, life insurance|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 12:58|
I am looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to join a world leading manufacturing company based in Milkwall. The company are known for being one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the UK and are a widely respected company. My client has seen massive amounts of growth over the last 12 months. My client has 18 manufacturing sites around the UK, they are soon to have one of the biggest manufacturing sites in europe. They are a company built on their core values and behaviours and are looking for engineers who can be a part there continuing growth.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical engineer must have experience on PLC's
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year + Pension + Holidays + Overtime
£42k - 45k per year
£30k per year
£36.5k - 365k per year + Healthcare,Life Insurance,Pension
£39k per year