|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year + Pension+Training+Healthcare+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 17:28|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking to join a renowned company with ample opportunity for career progression, as well ongoing training, and development. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully industrial plant with regular investments, they recently installed a brand-new line. To be considered for this Maintenance role, strong Electrical skills is essential.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state-of-the-art automated equipment, which includes robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Open to all backgrounds
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's