|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 14:29|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer, an opportunity has arisen to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Gloucestershire. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be working in a bespoke manufacturing plant, where a brand-new automated line was recently installed. To be consider for this Maintenance Engineering role, previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is ideal as well as strong electrical maintenance skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to work in a reactive fast paced environment.
- Electrical and Mechanical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications), bearings, belts, chains, gearboxes, valves,
- An Engineering Qualification
- Manufacturing background ideally
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer,
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Opportunity for further progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's