|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 08:45|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
I am currently recruiting for an FMCG manufacturer in the Ipswich area who are looking for a maintenance engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an electrical bias, to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional electrical, mechanical and PLC courses. This company is the market leader in its industry with several sites across the UK, as a business their turnover is in the millions. This company is currently expanding, so this is a company that is going places. An opportunity not to be missed!
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The correct candidate will need to have an engineering qualification
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be electrically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a Factory or Armed Forces background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, training.
Commutable:Westerfield, Ipswich, Bramford, Crowfield. Stowmarket
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400 ) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 44k per year + Pension
£30,284 per year + 10% Contributory Pension
£35k - 37k per year + Pension etc
£30k - 39k per year + Pension - OTE £42,500+
£38k per year