|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 13:17|
I am currently recruiting for an electrical bias multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a industrial manufacturing company based in Barking, London. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The candidate MUST have an Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's