|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 34k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2021 10:43|
Maintenance Engineer - Nationwide Company
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
A multinational industrial manufacturing company with a huge UK presence is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team at their flagship site in Lincolnshire. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that have gone through huge amounts of growth over the last 5 years, and they are showing no signs of slowing down. The maintenance engineer will benefit from an excellent training and development programme, and will be working on state of the art machinery. The company offer an excellent benefits package, and really do look after their employees. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring maintenance engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical faults although can be either bias
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large company with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Market leading benefits package
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
Benefits: Pension, Training, generous holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's