|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 09:33|
Location: Brampton (Cambridgeshire)
A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their ranks. This company is number one in their area of manufacturing and product development. They are looking for an electrical engineer to carry out the hands-on maintenance on their state-of-the-art machinery, which is used to develop some fantastic brands. This company are going through substantial growth investing millions into projects. As a business they have 2 UK sites and have plans to expand into the North of England by 2023. Their site in Brampton (Cambridheshire) is looking to add three more engineers to its growing team in the next 6-12 months. The business views training as imperative to maintaining its dominance above its competitors; the business recently invested £4M into training of staff. If this sounds like something that would interest you, please apply.
Skills required for the Electrical Engineer:
- The Electrical Engineer will need to have an electrical bias.
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be from a industrial or forces background.
- The Electrical Engineer will need to be competent at dealing with electrical faults (three phases, drives, inverters, motors, sensors, relays etc.)
The Electrical Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Receiving extensive on the job training.
- Working on a newly refurbished site.
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Brampton, Alconbury, Sawtry, Thrapston, Chatteris.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07458162400)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's