|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 12:11|
Nights Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Location: Goring (Reading)
We are currently recruiting for a global leader in food manufacturing based in the Goring area, who are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer. The moment you step on site it is extremely evident that you are working for one of the best companies in the world. My client is in the process of upgrading its machinery to improves efficiency and reduce wastage. My client’s specialist facility in Goring is the hub for their food manufacturing operation and has allowed the business to generate over £50M in annual revenue. At their flag ship site my client has just invested £7 million, which has gone into investment of new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 8 engineers. The right candidate will be required to work permanent nights, so please only apply for this job if you are interested:
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli Skilled with an Electrical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work permanent nights.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in manufacturing setting.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an electrical engineering qualification.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on electrical faults (three phase, motors, inverters, drives, contactors, switches, relays, PLCs)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company who are close to achieving world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a very competitive salary.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a Blue-Chip Company.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive specialist’s OEM training.
Benefits: 45,000, Private pension, Specialist OEM training.
Commutable: Goring, Reading, Thatcham, Newbury, Basingstoke.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458162400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 44k per year + Pension
£30,284 per year + 10% Contributory Pension
£30k - 39k per year + Pension - OTE £42,500+
£35k - 37k per year + Pension etc
£38k per year