|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 49k per year + Pension + Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 10:15|
Shift Maintenance Engineer
An opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Bedfordshire is now available. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be working in a heavy industrial factory and have a varied role. The successful applicant will be joining a renown company who are leading the way within their market. To be considered for this Maintenance role, stronger Electrical and Mechanical skills are essential.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to work in a reactive fast paced environment.
- Electrical and Mechanical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications), bearings, belts, chains, gearboxes, valves,
- An Engineering Qualification
- Open to all factory maintenance backgrounds including Forces!
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer,
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Opportunity for further progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £49,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's