|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£48k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 16:57|
Maintenance Engineer - Heavy Industry
We are currently recruiting for a multi skilled qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for a very large industrial manufacturing company based in Sandy, Bedfordshire. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance whilst also getting involved in project work. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a Maintenance Engineer as they are rapidly expanding with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with a both electrical and mechanical skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering qualification (Ideally apprentice trained)
- Electrical experience with Fault Finding on electrical systems, inverters, Drives, Motors, PLCs, Sensors, Relays
- Mechanical experience such as hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, belts, welding
- Experience of working in high pressure, high temperature environments such as FMCG, energy, mining, oil & gas etc .
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Working a shift which involves days and nights
- Must be happy to with Heavy machinery
- One of the best salary packages in the area
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's