|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension,Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 12:56|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
OTE: Circa - £50,000
One of the area's most reputable manufacturers, currently have a need for an maintenance engineerr. As a business, they have recently acquired the factory next door and are growing at a considerable rate, so further progression opportunities will be available. The selected candidate will be required to conduct both planned and reactive maintenance of the various industrial equipment on site, conducting mostly mechanical but also electrical fault finding and repairs.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer must have previously worked in a manufacturing environment
- Competent both mechanically & electrically
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an expanding business
- Fantastic salary and benefits package on offer
- Will be joining a hardworking team
- Days only role
- Progression opportunities, both technical and into man management
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's