|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 18:47|
I am currently recruiting for a electrical bias multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a industrial manufacturing company based in Corby, Northamptonshire. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Bonus
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's