|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 10:45|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
A growing packaging company in Sevenoaks are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join their expanding team. The chosen maintenance engineer should have an understanding of both electrical and mechanical competencies, however, there is unlimited training and development on offer to strengthen their weaker skillset. This role would be well suited to a candidate looking for the chance to improve their skills and take advantage of the businesses generosity to put you through further qualifications.
As a maintenance engineer, you will be required to conduct both planned maintenance and attend to breakdowns of the factory machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer can be either electrically or mechanically bias
- Maintenance Engineer must hold an engineering qualification
- Any previous experience working on packaging lines would be beneficial
- Candidate should be fully competent in either electrical and mechanical disciplines
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- DAYS ONLY ROLE
- Growing company
- Huge development opportunities
- Option to go on external training courses, gaining extra qualifications
- Internal, weaker skillset upskilling
Benefits: Pension, Days role, training & development
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's