|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 10:48|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG - PERM NIGHTS
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their fully automated site in Bedfordshire. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site throughout this. The maintenance engineer will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products. The maintenance engineer will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop as an engineer. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring maintenance engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical: belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Electrical: motors, 3-phase, inverters, sensors
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment/blister packaging machines
- Engineering qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment as an engineer
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Market leading salary.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's