|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 39k per year + Pension - OTE £42,500+|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 12:33|
Salary: £30,000 - £39,000
I am currently recruiting for a well known food manufacturer in the Lichfield area. Due to new business, they currently have a need for a maintenance engineer to join their already stellar set up. As a maintenance engineer for this flourishing business, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your skills further on some of the factories state of the art machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer should be multi-skilled, ideally with an electrical bias
- Maintenance Engineer must hold an engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must have worked in an industrial food, beverage or FMCG factory before
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package
- Well-known business within the food industry
- Further development opportunities
- Welcoming, hardworking current team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,500+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's