|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 44k per year + Pension, OTE, Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 14:13|
Maintenance Engineer -FMCG
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
If you are a Maintenance Engineer, a fantastic manufacturing plant in Hertfordshire are in the process of expanding their Engineering team. To be consider for this Maintenance Engineering role, both Mechanical and Electrical skills are required. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be mostly working on fully automated production lines, working closely with their designated shift team. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a stable company who are leading the way in their core market.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Mechanical and Electrical skills
- FMCG background is advantageous but they have also recently recruited Engineers with heavy industrial background too, including Forces/Navy/Marine
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's