|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2021 15:54|
I am currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a industrial FMCG manufacturing company based near Wednesbury. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in site planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery. The company is very well established and they are also providing electrical and mechanical training on the machines. This is a permanent position which will offer career opportunities in the future.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled Engineer - Either Mechnaical or Electrical bias
- Expeirence working in an manufacturing/Industrial environment
- Must have a Level 3 Qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in doing PPMs, Breakdowns and Fault Finding
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Must be Happy to work 4 on 4 off days and nights
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's