|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 13:01|
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
I am currently on the look out for a multi-skilled electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a company who are absolutely thriving right now. This company have been non stop over the last 12 months and are now looking to add to there already fantastic engineering team. They are one of the biggest players in there field and are continously growing year on year. My client are a fantasic company to work for they are big believers in training and development for every engineer. Not only do they offer a fantastic training programme they also offer some fantasitc benefits as well when joining.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical - Three Phase, Motors, Sensors, PLC, Intvertors, Relays
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
- State of the art facility
- Fantastic benefits
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's