|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 19:12|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS - MONDAY - FRIDAY
Salary: £39,000 + 5k OT
I am currently recruiting for an industrial heavy manufacturing company in the Harlow area who are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. From the moment you step onto site it is evident that the company oozes engineering excellence. You will get the opportunity to work within an highly skilled engineering team that set high standards and are willing to support new engineers. The business is in the process of expanding its manufacturing site and potentially acquiring a new site in the north of England.The business manufactures a niche product that has both military and civilian applications, if you are an electrical engineer and thinks this opportunity would suit you, please apply.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must have an Electrical qualification (Level 3 minimum)
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience repairing electrical faults, such as AC DC Drives, Inverters, Three phase Motors etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from an Armed Forces or Heavy Industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday.
Benefits: Healthcare, £39000 + OT, training.
Commutable: Harlow, Hoddesdon, Epping, Chesunt, Enfield, Nazeing.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458 162 400 ) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's