|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 44k per year + Healthcare + Pension + OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 10:22|
Maintenance Engineer -FMCG
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
If you are a Maintenance Engineer, a fantastic manufacturing plant in Northamptonshire is now available. To be consider for this Maintenance Engineering role previous experience of working in a FMCG would be ideal but not essential. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on fully automated bespoke production lines, be offered ongoing training and have the opportunity for further progression you, please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Calibration of critical equipment when needed.
- Food/Pharma is ideal, but they are open to any industrial background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's