|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension+Training+Heahtcare|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 13:43|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Location: St Helen, Merseyside
A market leading industrial plant is looking to expand their Engineering team by welcoming a Maintenance Engineer. To be consider for this Maintenance role solid Electrical and Mechanical skills are essential, as the role is very fast paced. The Maintenance Engineer will be working on fully automated bespoke production lines. If you are interested, please apply now.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-skilled with sound electrical and mechanical skills
- Basic PLC fault finding skills – siemens s7
- Must hold an Electrical qualification.
- Open to background: manufacturing, distribution, industrial, heavy.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's