|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 09:42|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Mon - Fri - Double Days
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000
This highly successful business has been successfully operating for over 40 years. They have a strong reputation within their industry sector. Due to an ever increasing order book they have a requirement for electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineers to work at their site in Norfolk
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- A hands on multi skilled engineer
- Electrically biased
- knowledge of PLC's - able to fault find
- Industrial environment experience
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned company
- Training and development in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities for progression
Benefits: Pension, free car parking, Pay reviews
Commutable from: Norwich, Horsham, Taverham, Spixworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
The company has the current COVID safety measures in place, following government guidance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's