|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 14:01|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS!!
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
My client is a market leader in plastic manufacturing within the UK and are looking to create a new position in their engineering department, they require a Maintenance Engineer with injection moulding experience to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the manufacturing line. The business can also offer lots of training and put engineers through courses and qualifications
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must have a injection moulding experience
- Maintenance Engineer must have a electrical qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance engineer must be have electrical skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's