|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 15:18|
Maintenance Engineer – Days and Nights
I am currently recruiting for an industrial heavy manufacturing company in the Thatcham area who are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. From the moment you step onto site it is evident that the company oozes engineering excellence. You will get the opportunity to work within an highly skilled engineering team that set high standards and are willing to support new engineers. The business is in the process of expanding its manufacturing site and potentially acquiring a new site in the north of England.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanically biased.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be flexible and be open to working Days and Nights
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience repairing mechanical faults on bearings, Belts, Chains, Gearboxes, Hydraulics, Pneumatics etc.
- Also, electrically the maintenance engineer will have to had prior experience maintaining AC DC Drives, Inverters, Three phase Motors etc.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background with Heavy being preferred over other backgrounds.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a company that is expanding.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday.
Benefits: Healthcare, £38,000, training.
Commutable: Thatcham, Chapel Row (Reading), Basingstoke, Bracknell
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07458 162 400) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's