|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Pension+Healthcare+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 15:35|
Location: Bury St Edmunds
An opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Engineer to join a renowned manufacturing plant in Suffolk. During these uncertain times, the company are still dedicated to grow the Engineering department. To be considered for this role, a Mechanical bias would be advantageous as well as previous experience working within a FMCG environment. In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be working in a state-of-art-plant, offering continuous training and a competitive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need strong Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, chains, gearboxes, valves
- Need to hold an Engineering Qualification.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing would be advantageous.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Potential to earn more with overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's